Monday, December 7, 2015

Silkygirl Lip colour balm

Assalamualaikum!

Holla

Hari ini sy nak share pasal 1 of my fav cosmetic brands, Silkygirl. Dari bujang sampa sekarang masih setia dengan silkygirl. sy paling suka ngan maskara dia mmg marvelous and best part affordable price.

The good thing pasal silkygirl ni walaupun harga macam cater for tweens and teens but actually product dia is very long lasting and up to date. My current obsession is their MATT FEVER and MOISTURE BOOST LIP COLOUR BALM.!  These balms I never leave home without.

So far I have 4 colours and semua mak aiii mmg lawa giler! Then kalau ada sale 1 tu RM16 ++ gitew.
The colours are long lasting and doesnt dry your lips walaupun it is matte and the moisture boost tu walaupun golssy ttp long lasting.

Since I have 4 diff colours I will campur2 pakai kadang2, macam on top lip 1 colour bottom lip another colour then I put them together and VOILLA new colour !!

So kalau nak cari make up yg affordable and above average quality this is the brand to go!
mmg puas hati k!

Baiklah dah puas mebebel , moh la mak belanja gambar my lip colour balm ni.

4 colours and counting ;-)

Until Then,
Todalloo

No comments:

Post a Comment